Reinhold Cohn Group (i.e. Reinhold Cohn & Partners and Gilat, Bareket & Co.; together: “Reinhold Cohn Group”) herein grants you access to its website (hereinafter: “Website” or “Site”), subject to the following terms and conditions relating to use of the Website and use of the material accessible from this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, and refer to them as necessary as you browse this Site. By browsing this Site you accept the terms and conditions detailed below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not browse this Site or make use of the information appearing on it.
Terms and Conditions
1. The information on this Website, including all material (including, but not limited to, research publications, general information, etc.), is material protected under the copyrights of the Reinhold Cohn Group and/or any of its clients and/or material the Reinhold Cohn Group has permission to make use of; these materials are protected under Israeli and worldwide intellectual property laws and international treaties.
2. The trademarks, service marks, brands and names on this Site are the property of the Reinhold Cohn Group, unless otherwise stated. Also, unless stated otherwise, copyrights or similar rights in all the information presented, including drawings and pictures, are the property of the Reinhold Cohn Group. Any action that may directly or indirectly violate the property rights of the Reinhold Cohn Group is prohibited.
3. The accessible material on this Site (including information, computer software, etc.) is herein submitted “as is” and the Reinhold Cohn Group expressly disclaims any warranty or condition of any kind whatsoever, including warranty of its suitability for any purpose. In no event shall the Reinhold Cohn Group be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever, including (but not limited to) special, direct, indirect and/or accompanying damages, or loss of profits, including, but not limited to, damages derived from use of or reliance on the information presented.
4. Use of the Site does not grant the user any right to make use of the intellectual property of the Reinhold Cohn Group and/or its clients and/or of third parties, aside from the right to use the Site for private and personal purposes only. It is strictly prohibited to change, copy and/or reproduce, distribute, broadcast, make available to the public, display, advertise, execute publicly, lease or sell any information or any particular software or services presented on this Site, and/or create any work derived therefrom.
5. Nothing on this Site, or in the information presented on it, or any information accessible from this Site constitutes advice (legal or other) and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making any decision of any kind whatsoever. Nothing on this Site, or in the information presented on it, or the information accessible from this Site is to be regarded as a substitute for personal, professional consulting that takes relevant personal data into account.
6. Although the Reinhold Cohn Group has put forth much effort in providing accurate information on this Site as a service to its users, the Reinhold Cohn Group assumes no responsibility of any kind whatsoever for, and makes no representations with respect to, the quality, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the information. The Reinhold Cohn Group expressly disclaims any representation or warranty, and shall not be liable, for damages or for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability for a particular purpose of this Site or the information presented on it.
7. The Reinhold Cohn Group takes security measures to protect itself from loss, misuse and modification of information of its system; however, the Reinhold Cohn Group assumes no responsibility for any intentional or unintentional breach of security or for any action of any third party that receives the information.
8. In no event shall the Reinhold Cohn Group be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever, be it a contract, tort or any other kind deriving from the use or inability to use this Site, including, but not limited to, malfunction in the software or in the functioning of the software operating this Site or the access to it.
9. At certain times this Site may contain links to websites maintained by other companies, individuals, or organizations, provided as a convenience to this Site’s users. These linked websites are not under the control of the Reinhold Cohn Group and the Reinhold Cohn Group is not responsible for the quality of the information, the degree of its accuracy, or the reliability of the information found on such sites; placement of such links do not constitute any recommendation and/or expression of opinion and/or expression of support and/or grant of sponsorship for services offered on such sites. The Reinhold Cohn Group does not monitor or review the information appearing on such third party sites and in light thereof herein advises that the user assumes sole responsibility for any access to third-party sites.
10. The Reinhold Cohn Group makes no warranty that the contents of this Website are free from any computer virus or any other problem that may harm or destroy or in any other way improperly use or damage the user’s computer or software; the user is fully responsible for protecting his/her computer system from any computer virus infection or any other software damage.
11. Should you become aware of information posted on this Site that violates a right or law or causes any violation, please notify the Reinhold Cohn Group immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The message should include details of the complaint, your contact details, a declaration that what is stated in the complaint is the truth, and any other detail relevant to examining and addressing the complaint. The Reinhold Cohn Group shall address the complaint at its discretion.